perjantai 1. heinäkuuta 2016

Digital identity

This task i was supposed to google information about myself. There was not much to read. There was only my social media profiles and no pictures. I believe that I cannot control material online once it is published. It never disappears even I wanted to. So it needs to be always carefully considered what to publish.
Digital identity is formed through social media in my opinion. What persons publishes, likes ands follows. and most importantly how one acts in social media. Many have digital identity how they like their real life to be, not how it is. They act so that they build image they want others to see. It can be of course part of life person has. I think it is important to person that other people see only things they want. It is distorted but it can give happiness and self courage. I do not see it bad thing, of course it has it problems.
If nowadays political figure or communicational professional does not have any information online, it is little bit weird. They should be good at using it and for political figures it creates openess and is easy source to find information. Communication professional should also use social media. It is one of the most important way of communication, and if professional is not using it, how I can trust he or she is capable of using social media. In my opinion political figures should also use social meida. That makes them look like they want to interact with people and it is good way to spread information. There definetly should be some information in internet on both cases.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti