torstai 25. elokuuta 2016

Our presentation and evaluation

First here is our presentation: http://screencast.com/t/po0jLL6H2i

I decided to evaluate implementation Pin the Book. Idea is to use pinterest for showing new books for readers and writers and them to meet. I think idea is nice. Maybe there could be own app or website to that, it can be drown in all other material in Pinterest. There is need to readers and writers to meet and the idea of this project is good way to do that, platform maybe could be something else. Structure of this implementation is good but I hoped little bit more information. Of course anything important is said

I think I will use social media like I used before. What I learned is that HeiaHeia would be nice for my work community. I do job where I sit all the time and talk so it would be nice for everybody to have something that encourages to do sports in freetime. I also figured out more depth how I use social media during this course.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti